For all our iRAP European Partners and EuroRAP Members:
iRAP’s vision is for a world free of high-risk roads. Our Partnerships for 2030 Impact Strategy recognises the critically important role that our partners play in road safety.
To ensure we are contributing well to the European Road Safety Targets, broader European and global development goals, and the Decade of Action on Road Safety, I invite you to undertake our European Partners Survey. The results will help ensure we have a good understanding of your key priorities and interests, and identify opportunities for collaboration.
The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Thank you in advance for your time. Your participation will help us shape our future of collaboration to save lives!
The deadline to submit is COB Wednesday 15 March 2023.
If I can be of help at any time, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me on email [email protected]
iRAP Safer Journeys Specialist for Europe
In the news from Europe:
- iRAP latest metrics for Europe quantify partners’ success
- ACI assesses safety of 17,500km in Lazio, Italy
- Welcome to Samar Abouraad supporting Europe
- 21 Years of Performance Tracking: Catalonia’s latest Risk Mapping results released
- CycleRAP pilot assesses bike lane safety in Rome tunnel
- Project PHOEBE for safer urban environments kicks off with Horizon Europe funding
- SABRINA Safe Cycling Routes Toolkit for safer European cycleways