EuroRAP, iRAP, ARRB and University of Zagreb Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences (FPZ) have submitted congress papers to 7 international events on Assessing the Readiness of Infrastructure for Automated Vehicles from a safety perspective as part of Project SLAIN.
The Congress Papers examine the attributes for physical and digital infrastructure and develop the methodology of assessing the readiness of the infrastructure for AD vehicles from a safety perspective in 4 member states of the SLAIN project – Croatia, Greece, Italy and Spain.
Papers were submitted and accepted in the following events:
- Virtual ITS European Congress organised by ERTICO, 9-10 November 2020
- IRF Roads to Tomorrow Conference, 12 November.
- International Mobility Summit, 12-13 November 2020
- FISITA Web Congress, 24 November 2020
- Polis Conference, 30 November – 3 December 2020
- European Road Federation (ERF) Roadside Safety event, 15 December 2020
- Association of European Transport (AET) Conference, 11-13 January 2021
Read more on EuroRAP Project SLAIN here.
Access the Roads that Cars Can Read Reports Series here.