The “Infrastructure Innovation to Achieve the UN Targets by 2030” Workshop organised by iRAP, in partnership with the World Bank Global Road Safety Facility (GRSF) and the International Transport Forum (ITF), will be held on 17-18 February 2020 in Stockholm, Sweden. This will be an official pre-Event for the 3rd Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety.
The Workshop aims at supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals that contain Global Road Safety Performance Targets outlining the priorities for safe system action through to 2030. Target 3 and Target 4 are focussed on road infrastructure and travel safety for all road users.
The Workshop will contain the following sessions:
– Opening: A Global Structure to Deliver the 2030 Targets
– Big Data for Big Life Savings
– Global Planning & Design Standards – No More Killer New Roads
– Celebrating Wins: From Local to Global Success
– The Business Case for Safer Roads and Investment Innovation
– Closing Remarks
For more information, please see the following link: https://www.irap.org/2019/09/2020-innovation-workshop-sharpens-global-focus-on-un-targets/