Welcome aboard! The Admission committee and EuroRAP Board have approved the application of 5 new organisations to join the EuroRAP membership.
About the new members
- VIAS, Belgium
Vias Institute builds on 30 years of experience in road safety to excel in mobility services – for citizens, authorities and enterprises.
- CERTH, Greece
CERTH is the Centre for Research & Technology Hellas and is the Lead for the National Scheme License for Greece.
- CDV, Czech Republic
The Transport Research Centre (CDV) is a public research institution, established and has more than 60 years of tradition.
- Politechnica University of Bucharest, Romania
POLITEHNICA University of Bucharest (UPB) is the most prestigious technical university in Romania.
- University of Rome, Engineering Department, Italy
The University of Rome (uniroma3) was established in 1992, it has rapidly grown.
They will actively participate in EuroRAP activities and would bring an extra dimension as experts in one (or more) of these domains:
- Reviewing and applying the RAP protocols model from a research evidence perspective
- Involvement in our advisory committee’s discussion with other members form exchange of state of the art on road safety assessment
- Involvement in our R&I committee and innovation framework and new Horizon Europe preparations
- Training and accreditation