EuroRAP programmes and projects have now been undertaken by 38 countries in Europe.
- Nearly 223,000 km Roads and Designs Star Rated, along with 91 schools
- Over 1.5 million km Crash rates Risk Mapped
- More than 8,200 people have received iRAP training at events held in Europe, along with nearly 3,000 people who have benefited from iRAP global/on-line trainings and events.
- 52 iRAP Accredited practitioners in 16 European countries
- Over €25.2 billion (USD$27 billion) of road infrastructure investment made safer informed by RAP assessments
- 15 national/regional policies include RAP metrics, including National Road Safety Strategies and Action Plans for Croatia, Greece, Slovenia, Georgia and the UK