EuroRAP programmes and projects have now been undertaken by 35 countries in Europe.
- Over 220,000 km Roads and Designs Star Rated, along with 84 schools
- 1.5 million km Crash rates mapped
- 7,634 people have received iRAP training at events held in Europe, along with 2,848 people who have benefited from iRAP global/on-line trainings and events.
- 51 iRAP Accredited practitioners in 14 European countries
- Over €25.2 billion (USD$27 billion) of road infrastructure investment made safer informed by RAP assessments
- 12 national/regional policies include RAP metrics, including National Road Safety Strategies and Action Plans for Croatia, Greece, Slovenia and the UK